Hall 1 - 5
The Ground Floor Exhibition Halls offer complete flexibility when it comes to space and layout, as well as easy access for visitors. The spaces are ideal for exhibitions, and adaptable for banqueting and large cocktail receptions as well as sporting and entertainment events.
- 9,710m² of exhibition space divide to form four separate halls with a link hall joining the two wings
- Column-free street level space
- Mobile rigging grids with clear ceiling height of 9.3m which can be lowered to improve ambience for major banqueting functions
- Ideal for gatherings for up to 3,500 people
- Complete utility service every 9m: water, power and communications via floor pits and trenches
- Full catering facilities for each hall, exhibitor storage rooms, full hospitality lounges and organisers' offices
- View of KLCC Park and PETRONAS Twin Towers from the pre-function area
- 8m high by 6m wide vehicle access entrance
- 20 kN/m² floor loading throughout to accommodate delivery trucks and machinery exhibits
Exhibition Hall 6 is a marquee space available at the Centre. The 2,600 sqm of space expands the Centre's capacity to 22,659 sqm to better cater to larger exhibitions and conferences.
Exhibition Hall 6 connects to the Centre via Exhibition Hall 5 and our West Entrance (Hall 5 foyer).
Aside from exhibitions, Hall 6 is also the perfect venue for cocktail receptions, hi-teas, buffet style catering, presentations, town hall meetings and concerts.